Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
21 November, 07:03 (E)
Thought I should post this at home too. Music video link will be in the bottom of this thread. Love yall.

Been debating on what to say before you take ur final bow and exit the stage. Am not one to get emotional about this type of stuff but here I am... *tear (emojis are poop). Was hoping X would allow the video to play as ppl read this post but oh well *shrug. For those that want to listen to it as they read I'm adding the link in the thread below.

Thanks for all of the time you spent here vibing and manifesting with us. It means more to this community than you realize. While you may be just an anon like us, you were one of the central figures that allowed many anons to lean on each other during dark times. Your humor and calm guidance were the light and reassurance many needed. And you were the seed that allowed many friendships on Twitter and AU to blossom and grow.

1/4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Par Nelli, click on at the bottom under it