Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 05:11
I guess he'll be breaking that gag order after all. Who'd a thunk.

https://breaking911.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 April, 07:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
So it will be interesting to see if he's just playing the media again. Get them all to show up expecting him to talk about it and instead he announces something unrelated.
Keep them frustrated 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 April, 10:59
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I didn't consider that. If he announced something like, "the storm is upon us," kind of thing, that would be epic.

07 April, 04:41
Wishful thinking ... Sigh.
It has to be on Twitter. It was prophetized

07 April, 11:45
But, it doesn't say who posts it on twitter. Let's say Trump posts it on Truth Social and an anon re-posts it on twitter. It would fit the Q Post. And, even if Biden posts it on twitter, again it could be anyone.

21 November, 11:28
I've been away too long! You know, Trump could post it on Truth and Scavino could then post it on Twitter. He's been doing that of late.

21 November, 11:49
I'll try to watch for that and it could possibly be this account:

https://twitter.com/JFK_20...

Woah! Are you on X? I'll follow you
Didn't know about this acct. Checking it out now! 👍
11:51 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
22 November, 02:05
I am suspended on X. Too much truth, I guess. The normies are not ready for some of the things I have posted imo.

22 November, 10:12
Start A new acct it's better than none.
I have been on 4 months now. Gave up on my old acct but the funny thing is my name is pretty much the same.
Come on over! Things have changed and you can say whatever you like now.
No more fear.