God Wins @GR2021
I need prayers please. My left hand (wrist area) is in excruciating pain since the last two days which I think is carpal tunnel syndrome. Went to the chiropractor just now. Hoping it helps lessen the throbbing pain in my wrist. Thank you and appreciate it.
08:21 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by GR2021 in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 12:31
In response God Wins to her Publication
Thank you for your prayers. My hand is so much better. The pain is almost gone but a bit of swelling is still visible. The chiropractic adjustment helped a lot. Strange that my born day was spent in pain and we were on a 2 day break in the countryside.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
21 November, 09:16
A wrist brace will help at night. 3 months ago my left hand started hurting due to carpal tunnel. I had my right hand surgically repaired in 05. All of a sudden my left hand hurt so bad I couldn't sleep. A wrist brace helped some. Since had surgery. Weird thing is I seem to have arthritis all over now. Joints hurting that never hurt before. May be a thing. Good luck.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 12:33
In response Ronnie Tatum to his Publication
Thanks, I used the brace for the nights as much as I could. The ache was terrible. Am thankful it is behind me now.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 November, 08:32
try a castor oil pack and wrap it up for the night…always works for my knees when they act up ❤️

God Wins donated @GR2021
21 November, 08:35
In response Kel Que to her Publication
Thank you. I will do it tonite.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 November, 08:27
DMSO
Cured my wonky knee
It works

God Wins donated @GR2021
21 November, 08:30
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I have DMSO bookmarked. Maybe time to look into it now.