Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
What Do You Think....Ashli Babbitt dead or not???

👉If she was a corrupt CIA plant, think she's on an island somewhere with a big paycheck and new identity???

👉If she was a not-so-corrupt CIA plant, is she going to flip and come out to tell the truth and testify???

Either way, I really think that the whole thing was staged.

When it happened it sure seemed like it was all a false flag that millions are still believing today....

Thoughts????
03:56 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
sammy bill @sammybill
21 November, 08:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
22 November, 09:37
In response sammy bill to her Publication
The meta data for each photo could possibly lead to the source IP addresses and reveal some interesting data.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
22 November, 09:39
In response sammy bill to her Publication
All are Actors Traitors❗️🤬

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 November, 07:29
I WAS A COMBAT MEDIC FOR 7 YEARS ......TOTAL BULLSHIT

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 November, 08:32
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
👍 I agree....Thank you for that info and Your Service💖!!

God Bless🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 November, 06:07
And there is this: January 6: They staged the fake storming of the Capitol today, with a woman supposedly shot by a Capitol guard. Of course she turned out to be Air Force, 16-year veteran, so that was fake. You can tell by the blood, which isn't there. They forgot the moulage artist. Her name is Ashli Babbitt (above), and it turns out she is Jewish and military intelligence. Note the handsign. She was “a high levelsecurity official”. So, let us guess: Lt. Colonel? -from: http://mileswmathis.com/ja...

21 November, 07:18
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
That was a good read...Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen that before and makes total sense!!😉

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 November, 05:55
I seem to recall Lin Wood claiming she is alive. Trying to find proof of that.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
21 November, 04:22
The gun wasn't even pointed at her when fired. The whole thing staged.

21 November, 05:30
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Agree with you Bob....

Only followers of this user (Ziebs1111) can see their posts

21 November, 05:30
In response Ziebs 1111 to her Publication
Good Thought!!!

21 November, 03:57

Only followers of this user (Nickie) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 November, 09:56
I'm beginning to think
that the crowds behind Trump
at his rallies
are all people who are alive that
we thought were dead.