Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
To be a great leader you must first be a great follower….new leaders emerge and great leaders will lead you to other great leaders to guide you in your continued growth and learning

A lost Canadian finding General Flynn, who led me to seeing who Donald Trump truly is, leading me to VK and DoQ and joining the digital battlefield. The leaders who worked with me and supported me are too many to mention, however I would not be here without my OG leaders Kim, Pancake Lo, Lauren, Reese, Squawk, Buzz, Gail, Jimmie, Lion, Liz, OG, Shane,Sal, Ryan and Tommy. You all were so kind and patient with a real project, and were my inspiration to keep going leading me to so many others

I can’t put my gratitude into to words in text form, so thank you from the bottom of my heart will have to do for now….I admire and respect you all so much and love you like family. The greatest team God ever assembled ❤️🫡

WWG1WGA
FamilyIsEverything
TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork
03:43 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
21 November, 06:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Take care Chris! Thank you for the time you spent here, I wish you all the best my friend. 💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396