https://twitter.com/kimrun...

Ty Kim. Just GLORIOUS ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ•Š๐ŸŒธ

No words, VK ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ•Š
03:30 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 November, 11:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I was incredibly grateful to be able to participate in this & send him a special thank you. One Iโ€™m saving for a long time. We were notified in October if we wanted to send a special message. Kim had set it up for us. At first I wasnโ€™t sure. Had no idea they were putting together a superb video. Keeping it a secret was hard but NO ONE spilled the beans. VK WAS surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ mostly reading our msgs when she put it yesterday morning. This is one for my history books & so happy I decided to participate ๐Ÿฅฐ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie miller @pnut36
22 November, 04:27
๐Ÿ’–.๐Ÿ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 November, 12:10
also credit to Squawk55 who put the vid together
:) ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
21 November, 08:02

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
21 November, 07:53
That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL, thank you Kat for letting us on AU see this. โค๏ธ

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 November, 07:44
We love you VK ,thank you for your time with us and the knowledge you have given to us๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
21 November, 07:37
Kim gives credit to our own @Squawk ๐Ÿ˜ for this beautiful video memory box. ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
21 November, 07:24
Absolutely amazing video...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 November, 06:52
Absolutely Stellar! Wow!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 November, 06:25
Outstanding ๐Ÿซถ

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
21 November, 05:56
Beautifully, done ๐Ÿ’ฏโ€ผ๏ธ #ThankYouVK

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 November, 05:29
That was an amazing video, I enjoyed it! Thx Kim โค๏ธ

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
21 November, 05:12
YOU WONT BELIEVE WHOS BEEN TALKING TO YOU......I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE WORDS AND WE ARE SOON TO LEARN THEIR IDENTITY.......BUT I HAVE A GUT FEELING WHO IT IS

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
21 November, 07:54
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Please do tell , maybe I'm thinking the same ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Silver Top @Silvered
21 November, 08:20 (E)
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
I think many of us have a real gut feeling of just who it could be! God is in this battle and He can do anything! I believe it was Kim Clement who received a prophetic word once that this plan is so brilliant, it could only have been designed by Him....so....we will believe!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 05:05
I'm wondering if the story part can be broken down into stills. My 62 year old eyes aren't doing well speed reading these days. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm sure VK loved this video. Standing ovation.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 November, 05:02
Great job Kim. It's beautiful!

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
21 November, 04:24
I wish I understood why VK is leaving

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
21 November, 04:19
๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
21 November, 04:17
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–