Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 03:02
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
🇺🇸WARRIOR 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
11 February, 02:58
Don't fuck with us old women, we've seen and survived. And prison doesn't scare us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
11 February, 02:55
I now have one more bucket list item before I leave this mortal coil--to hug your neck and thank you for being a Great American Patriot--you inspire me to keep fighting! TY & America thanks you!

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
11 February, 02:37
Every since I saw a pedo symbol in their logo, I have not been able to patronize that place since

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
11 February, 02:32
You are truly such an inspiration.....such courage to stand for TRUTH!🇺🇸💕

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 February, 02:30
Keep up the good work !!! Thank you for all you are doing to wake people up.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
11 February, 02:17
Thats how you do it, Ms.V! WWG1WGA 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
11 February, 12:54
We love you endlessly- with all respect and admiration, darling lady!

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 12:37
you're amazing