Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 10:42
John Brennan left the stove on.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patriot party @PatriotParty
10 February, 11:28
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Did u see the picture she posted of the firetrucks? Look top right side in the picture and at the last house on the right, does something look odd to you guys?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 February, 12:18
In response patriot party to his Publication
Please do share it, I've been a little distracted with the Singapore bots on telegram tonight.

Star Child @StarChild369
Morning Ezra, President DJT mentioned on his latest twat acc few minutes ago, about this, follow him there 🤗
12:26 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StarChild369 in this post can reply
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
11 February, 02:54
In response Star Child to her Publication
I can't manage to stay on Twitter anymore. IT has me do a robot test shortly after I make an account....then in turns ask me for my phone number to send me a code to continue on. Then BOOM...I'm suspended. I clear cache/reboot/VPN and stuff. I can't manage to make it past 15 minutes on Twitter.