Jay Dee @JAYDEE
Trump knew The military knew.

Join us: t.me/HISTORY (https://t.me/+FTuwcMk4ifI2...
11:20 AM - Nov 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 November, 01:40
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
I've chased this thread for a while and have found nothing to support this 'theory' about covfefe.

The "'boxes' in many videos" is one single video shared multiple times showing an actor in a shiny new hard hat and new hi-vis vest standing on a sidewalk holding the circuit board from an old cable box claiming it was a 5G box. The video was clear enough to identify the model # on the board. The fact checkers actually got this one right.

The frequency of a radio signal dictates its function. If the frequency was changed it would no longer perform its intended function.

The suggested frequency shift is f'ing massive and would drastically reduce the amount of comm traffic transmissible. Well below 4G or even 3G levels.

The FCC sells frequency bandwidth to telcom companies. Changing operating frequencies would cut into the broadcasts of other paying customers. They would sue.

There is nothing safe about these towers.

They may have played a role in the severity of cov

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 November, 11:34
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Vibrations, frequencies, Ukraine and China

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396