Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
21 November, 09:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 November, 09:38
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
It's just "LONG COVID"

Is it "Long Covid" or a Description of the Long Term Side Effects of the Vax???

We have Family Members who occasionally comment on Vaxxed Friends and their Ailments and Refer to them as "Long Covid" and then Continue to get the Boosters

It NEVER seems to occur to them that there is Any Connection to the M-RNA EXPERIMENTAL Shot MASK-ERADING as a Traditional Vaccine.

In the Meantime, otherwise Healthy People around them are beginning to Experience Unexpected Turbo Cancers.

Still No Clue that it could be Connected to the Vax!

They are Completely Hypnotized by the GASLIGHTING Mainstream Media.

HOW UNBELIEVABLY SAD!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
All that 👆🏼
My husband has been sick (again) with obvious symptoms for at least four months. First, gastrointestinal and he can no longer eat any dairy. Second, he has had lower and upper respiratory issues for almost three months. I asked again, yesterday, if he would consider taking ivermectin. He laughed at me and said he wasn't taking any horse paste. I said a doctor can prescribe it in pill form. He laughed again. I know he is jab injured. His right eyelid droops, his skin color is grayish, and cognitively he display signs of dementia and is very, very quick to anger. He's a triple Moderna timebomb. He works for Pharma and believes every single piece of the propaganda.
10:45 AM - Nov 21, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HelenWheels in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Helen Wheels, click on at the bottom under it