Doq Holliday @doqholliday
10 February, 06:49
No more statewide mask mandate in Montana starting Friday! hallelujah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
11 February, 12:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Im a lifelong Montanan and not to piss on the parade of Gianforte(a godsend after dealing with Bullock for years) but this wont change anything for the majority of us. Missoula, Billings, and Bozeman are all liberal shitholes that will keep county mandates in place via health department. Ive grown up in or around Zoo my whole life and i hate this place. Its already like Spokane and well on its way to being another San Francisco.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tanya Drayton @IrishLassie
We are in Hamilton. Not as bad as the zoo, but...
12:18 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IrishLassie in this post can reply
Cameron Richmond @RedPill406
11 February, 12:20
In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication
I have a lifelong friend who lives there and runs her business there. We went down for our baby boys photo shoot in the summer and couldnt believe it. Zoo was mask hell and i went into Naps and there was like 70 people inside, no masks, and the same for others. Ravalli sheriffs seemed to give no shits for the mandates and fake COVID crap. Made me miss growing up in Lolo back in the 90s.

Tanya Drayton @IrishLassie
11 February, 12:32
In response Cameron Richmond to his Publication
Ravalli Sheriffs said early on they wouldn't enforce the mask mandate. I ueard today they also refused to comply with arbitrary CV death certs. If they didn't actually die from CV, they wouldn't allow the DC to say they did. Feeling pretty blessed to live and work here.