Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
20 November, 09:33
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Whales are a member of the Dolphin Family.
Unfortunately, those USELESS wind mills are throwing off both Whales and Dolphin's sonar and more and more are being beached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 November, 09:11
The first time I ever heard a whale's song was back in the early 70s on a Judy Collins album. I was mesmerized. Hooked for life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 November, 09:10
I'm so not surprised. Whales and dolphins are amazing gifts from GOD.

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
20 November, 08:56
... and what a thrill when one looks you in the eye!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
20 November, 08:56
I totally believe this. I went on a whale watch in Hawaii years ago. There were several pods and they were showing off for us. I sat on a net in the front of the boat and they were swimming right under me and teasing me with little splashes. I was ecstatic and felt like a kid again. One of my life’s best experiences.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 November, 09:12
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Me too. I went on the Dolphin Fleet in Cape Cod. Watching them breach in the water was amazing. I swam with dolphins in Mexico. That was truly amazing.