THE WOLF ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Timestamp: 10:04 ET>22:04 MIL
Video: 12 seconds

Thank yourself for never giving up on you
For never counting urself out
For still believing in urself
To everyone that believed otherwise:
Hereโ€™s a smile & a Fuck You ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿบ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 November, 05:05
In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication
hope ur feelin better. I didn't feel well last night, came on suddenly, stomach cramps, was fine all day, went out to eat, had a salad with beets, walnuts & lite cheese & dressing. Hour later didn't feel well but better today. Did some peroxide spray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane โ™ก @QueenEsther
19 November, 08:55 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It seems to get worse at night, I can be fine all day but evening comes around and I get achy and the fever comes back. The congestion is a pain, keeps waking me up, makes my chest hurt. I'm fasting, had some broth with meat, ivermectin, herbal tea, water, trying to sleep alot. It's getting there at least I'm not feeling yucky all day now. Was able to get some laundry and dishes done at least lol!