Evangelina @Evangelina
19 November, 11:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 November, 11:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Will someone post the "ISO 20022 and T2S for dummies" version? I looked up the meaning online but still don't understand a word of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
19 November, 11:29
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
ISO 20022 is a payment system.

T2S is referring to the RV I believe.

Law & Physics @physics171
19 November, 12:24
ISO2022

Reminded us about ISO20022 compliance dates coming up and to pay attention to those dates and not focus on “hopium” from the RV shmurues.
Connect the link, do searches, ISO20022 is not a payment system.

https:// t.me/s/QuantumStellarInitiative?q=ISO20022

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 November, 12:26

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Maybe I should delete the post?

19 November, 12:38
Nah is good to face the truth and assist others in learning, we all make mistakes, its making the same ones over and over than is redundant.
ET from QSI buckled down learning about QSFS, Stellar networks, that made all the difference and white hats were watching, waiting for people to figure things out, just like now, white hats are watching, wanting people to give effort to learn, figure things out and are being rewarding in amazing loving, kind, truthful and healthy ways.
I think you could use the post to build on things, as so many are regurgitating what others are and fake Gurus black hats controlled often are pushing Hopium, get peoples hopes up to crush them, have their vibes lowered as the dates come and go and people do not do their own research.
Anyone not comprehending would best get on Telegram, QSI and stick to there learning, finding their information base then people can help others much better.
These are suggestions...

Evangelina @Evangelina
Thank you for not shooting the messenger 😁
12:50 PM - Nov 19, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
19 November, 12:57
Many are learning, many are intentional shills, faketriots, paytriots, traitors, even worse.
💜🤗💥💡

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
19 November, 02:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
That is the first time I have seen "faketriots". Nice!