TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 November, 08:51
WTFFF1?! This movie, tho'...

https://x.com/RealJamesWoo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
17 November, 09:03
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I watched a beautiful
Korean War Veteran
suffering at the
front entryway of an
Emergency Room VA Hospital,
being abused and ignored
because VA Hospital Staff
complained he was not wearing
A FACE MASK….
under this fake president.

Dear President Trump,
Please Help Veterans who are
forced to use
VA Hospitals for their healthcare.

Ask me what I
would do to help improve
Our Healthcare System.

May we please heal those who are
Vaccine Injured?🙏🏽❤️🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 November, 10:28
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
The VA hospital here murdered my uncle by not treating him properly. He fell down the stairs & broke his leg. The bone was sticking out of his lower leg. They took him in and wrapped the wound, never cleaned never fixed. He laid there til he died of sepsis. Off topic but, I had a lucid dream a few years ago…my grandmother came to me after she died, she took me to Heaven to show & tell me how she had helped my sons father cross over after his fentanyl overdose. I got to hug & speak to both of them, & the love energy that ran through my body when they touched me was INDESCRIBABLE! So intense! I knew it was real bc of the energy. My sons father was giving a speech to a massive lecture hall about what he learned & was carrying a Bible. My grandma told me uncle was not there. He was off dealing with somethings, she said you know your uncle…. He will be fine. Vietnam made him a recluse. He did things in his own time. Wonder what he’s doing out there somewhere. LOVE and Miss you Uncle D!

God may we add
Uncle D to
Our Prayer List….
sending love and peace to
his beautiful family,
as we continue to
pray for the
Healing of All Veterans.

Thank you Apryl….
Big Hugs.❤️🙏🏽❤️
10:40 AM - Nov 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
19 November, 10:53
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Awh, thank you so much! My Uncle definitely will appreciate that. It was just his birthday a couple days ago. Gone for now, somehwere out there. But never forgotten!

Thank you Uncle D for all of your sacrifices in Vietnam and may God bless you and heal you with that glorious love energy!! in Jesus Name, Amen.

19 November, 11:00
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏🏽❤️