Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 November, 08:40
Ask away, but not about religion. That always gets VK into trouble.

VK: ain't no way making this a religious convo.

9:47pm Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
'Ask me anything'?

I think, we just need to stop following folk, and, do this for ourselves.

Glad I am not on twatter, being affected by the group think.

Infiltration, deception, at all levels, all the time.

42 is the answer, now, go find the question. 🙄
08:46 AM - Nov 19, 2023
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
19 November, 10:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
JfK jr was 42 in 1999 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
19 November, 09:50
... and the life and impact of Jesus Christ is in no way religious

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 11:21
In response Stacie King to her Publication
I do not belong to any man run religion...

The omnipotent, omnipresent, does not require crowd control, or, groupthink - it just needs our attention.

Jesus was real, a historical figure, recorded by more than Christians.

He spoke a lot of truth to power.

"Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you."

"Love your neighbor, as yourself"

For me, these two lessons sum up his example.

He refused to give in to evil, and became world renowned for the stoic way he accepted the fate forced on him - living to the end, those two concepts.

He could have called for war against the Pharisees, and Rome, but he knew both at that time, were far too powerful, and his new following would not have survived... and, this would have been in direct opposition to his teachings.

As a race, humanity must learn to live in peace with itself, or we will destroy ourselves.

Stacie King @BlockadeRunner
19 November, 09:50
Lol... the dolphins knew!

All I know is this: I was super close to someone VK interacted with frequently. There's an all out war for this person's spirit. VK would not acknowledge my existence. He would post unsound doctrinal positions and cause confusion for many.

He's leaving his host?!?
a spiritual warrior sees demon all over that...
yuck

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 November, 11:11
In response Stacie King to her Publication
Indeed.

We, as a movement, must stand on our own - eventually, we must stop leaning on any - even Trump... much as that will sadden me, we must rely on our selves, and the discernment we have developed over these years.

I believe VK is part of that process of weaning us off reliance on individuals.