Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Mag Aanon @magamaga
19 November, 08:46
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Why would anyone, at this complex level of operations, crack the smallest light in on when it will happen. Anyone saying dates of things is purely guessing or click bait. And the date is always just a week or two away...every time... Even in a planned operation things change in the blink of an eye, so stating days or weeks out something will happen.... not true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 07:52
In response Mag Aanon to his Publication
There will be information and mis-information. All plays a part, all has a specific reason. What it is defined to you as, is what it defines for you! Each of us are on our own separate journey's!!! Let the movie play out! IMHO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael notsch @wwgq
19 November, 08:45
I have heard this before, would like to see it actually happen though.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 November, 08:19
I hope so...Black FRYday works for me..! LOL

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 November, 08:19
Well, I have been waiting for this for 3+ years. I am traveling to visit ill relative over Thanksgiving...part of me says stay home, but based on so many false alarms, I think I will go

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 November, 08:20
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I hope for you and your family, SAFE Travels! God Bless you every bit of the way there, while you are there, and on your way home! And then God Bless you always!!!💛

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
19 November, 08:27
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I'm traveling all throughout the Holiday's.

Go with GOD, no fear.

💗