Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 November, 09:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
18 November, 09:43
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
LOL XD so.... Avoid food that has table salt? Because THAT'S what, "sodium chloride " is. 😂 Table salt is actually good food you; better than sea salt because it has iodide in it and your body needs it for a number of reasons! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
18 November, 11:23
In response Mark Knight to his Publication

Mark Knight @ItsAbacus2009
Yeah, no, I'm not gonna watch your brainwashing video. My point is, that if LIBERALS love sea salt and WANT to ban regular salt (table salt) then it MUST be better or better for you! Hell, that's why they started adding "iodized sea salt" because without it, people start getting goiters and experience server aches and pains without it. So yeah, no I'll stick to mined salt that was MADE BY MOTHER NATURE any day of the week; I WON'T support ANYTHING that the liberals WANT or love.
11:31 AM - Nov 18, 2023
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItsAbacus2009 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mark Knight, click on at the bottom under it