Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Anyone who has not been reinstated on the platform formerly known as twitter who would like to get back on??

Drop a comment, and the small accounts will band together to start manifesting for one another to get you back where it all began
11:11 AM - Nov 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 November, 03:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I thought this was Facebook? NO x for me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
18 November, 12:51
JR pick291

I reapplied early this year, refused, no good reason other than their own. I was being shadow banned big time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 November, 12:55
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
God and Saviors Of Mankind Protecting Us

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 November, 12:50
I honestly don't care anymore. People aren't my favorite thing in the world.

18 November, 12:57
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
X would be the perfect place then where there are no real people lol

I prefer people to bots/sock accounts myself personally, here there matters not they are everywhere

Pink Totter @Totter
18 November, 11:31
otter_pink

18 November, 11:34
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Manifesting otter_pink back to the battlefield. We need EVERYONE not only the cool kids who can pay for fan club memberships