Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
18 November, 08:25
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Ashli Babbit was a
Crisis Actor who
played a dummy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 November, 09:40
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
As an emergency nurse for most of my career, I can spot when inappropriate care is rendered in an emergent situation. There were many I spotted in the video I saw. There was no protocol followed for someone with a GSW to the neck or head. No airway support was done, no circulatory support, like positioning to support blood flow to heart and brain. In the video of moving her there was no cervical spinal support or any oxygen, or CPR attempted. No IV inserted for drug administration to support cardiac function and treat the hypovolemia from blood loss. Same thing with the George Floyd videos, zero protocols followed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 November, 09:41
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
The entire thing seemed staged, maybe to justify the PEADS? Do everything by the book.

Not saying there wasn't a sting to catch certain bad guys, just seemed orchestrated...even Trump ushering patriots to the capitol seemed stage.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 November, 08:04
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
It’s Go Time!