Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 November, 12:15
Well earned advice:
Screw them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 November, 12:19
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I just love you Mare....thx for showing up in my life ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hi Par! There r times I wish I wasn’t‘ different’ but I am & always have been even back in HS. Wasn’t much of a follower. Asked my husband other day, “Why am I so different than the same 4 brothers I grew up with?’ We came from the same parents, same upbringing. So my conclusion is that we are all different souls, we must be❤️ We have met here for a higher purpose & you r part of that😁🤩✨
12:56 AM - Nov 18, 2023
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 November, 09:59
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It's ok to be different ❤ it's what makes you who you are! Plus normal is boring 🤷‍♀️🤣🤪 we are soul family 😊

18 November, 12:54
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
When we accept we r different we can move forward a bit easier. VK told us this whole thing we r watching would be boring, but at same time exciting! Stripes of a different color LOL
#SoulFamily