Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 November, 09:41
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Video from Bioclandestine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
17 November, 09:34
And never forget all the J6 prisoners....
So many without arrangement as of yet. Horrible abuse...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
17 November, 09:19
I'm going to say it here before I jump on Telegram....

Ashli Babbett was originally named Roberta Paulsen. They changed in on 1/7-1/8. I called it out & I haven't been on Twitter since.

Jacob Chansley had cameras in those horns. He was Military counter offensive at the time. His sister released pics of him without his shirt on with his tattoos in Jan 2021 so we could tell it was him.

Jan 6 took almost 4 years to counter...things are getting fun now that we who knew finally get to see this shit come to fruition!

Silver Cat @silvercat
17 November, 11:12
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
t Miles Mathis' writings: "January 6: They staged the fake storming of the Capitol today, with a woman supposedly shot by a
Capitol guard. Of course she turned out to be Air Force, 16-year veteran, so that was fake. You can
tell by the blood, which isn't there. They forgot the moulage artist. Her name is Ashli Babbitt (above),and it turns out she is Jewish and military intelligence. Note the handsign. She was “a high levelsecurity official”. So, let us guess: Lt. Colonel?" from: http://mileswmathis.com/ja...