Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
17 November, 05:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
read it back in 08. getting lectured by people who just found it 2 months ago lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 November, 06:43
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
At least they found it. I'm amazed I read so many books when I was young that are now prescient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
17 November, 06:55
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
A number of years ago, I read that the current copy isn’t the same as the original—that things were edited out.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
17 November, 02:27
Just ordered multiple copies. I think Im gonna need 'em. 🙂

17 November, 06:40
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
There are many books I think would be good to have, including William Bramley's "The Gods of Eden."

JAMES GREYWOLF @MAJESTYK
17 November, 02:21
I DID LOVE BILL ✅️ GOOD MAN

17 November, 06:39
In response JAMES GREYWOLF to his Publication
I have a lot of respect for Bill and I hope he is one of those who went into hiding and is still alive, like many we were told had died.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 November, 01:47
Amen! He Was A True Patriot!

17 November, 06:36
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Yes he was, or is.