Liberty Jennja @Jennja
First time back on the bike since dad died 6 months ago. Was cloudy and cool, a nice change for AZ. The clouds looked different today, like smooth waves circling the snow globe. Had lots of quiet time to think, one of the great things about riding. It frees the mind.

Thought about dad and how much I missed him. To think it has been half a year overwhelmed me, it still feels like yesterday. The passage of time seems to be in overdrive. The clouds opened up and rain began to fall as I rode. All I could think was that it was my dad's tears from Heaven. Letting me know he heard me perhaps?

I had to stop riding because I couldn't see the trail thru my tears. Hubby rolled up alongside me and there I was sobbing in the middle of the desert. 😢

He hugged me and then the most awesome thing happened, the clouds parted and for the first time all day the sun peeked thru and the brightest sunbeam washed over me. Was like dad was hugging me too. ✨💗✨

Bonus...ride was 14.4 miles. 🙏🏼
06:51 PM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
16 November, 06:53
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
🙏 💕
What a beautiful experience!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396