#SaviorsofManKind

Space Force to BREAK-through the Firmament

Watch The Water 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️
10:22 AM - Nov 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
17 November, 04:44 (E)
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
So, this IS a warning. I "heard" that was how the Great Flood occurred from waters that poured down from Heaven and basically wiped out all life, except those on Noah's little boat? ⛴️

Crap, I can't swim anymore as my legs are paralyzed.. Guess I'll just have to float.. Where are my arm floaties?? I don't want to end up like the Dinos and Giants.. 🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕🦕

And, that makes Saturday, the 5th of November. I don't know about you, but that "beware" seems a day late and lots of dollars and boats short..

Guess we'll find out.. Stay dry!! 💖✨️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
16 November, 03:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 11:12
Why would we want to go against what GOD designed?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
16 November, 11:20
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It is God’s plan for this moment in time to break through and allow All the Angels in Heaven to return and make the old world destroyed Heaven on Earth as his original plan when he created the Garden

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 November, 11:11
Why would they want to do that?

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 November, 11:10
So, you are speaking of Space Force braking the Dome on Fryday Julian 11-4? Guess we should watch the water.

16 November, 11:18
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
11/16 > 11/7 > 18

11/16 = 11/3 Julian

828 > 810 > 18

11/4 > 24 X

24 > 6

Mar 03 > 3/3 > 6

MAKE IT RAIN ⛈️☔️

FRI-ENDS > FriDay Ends

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
16 November, 11:18
We were double domed so I am assuming the first one - which will free us to go beyond the WALL..... not sure if this is what Chris is referring to?

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
16 November, 10:27
SpaceX Falcon 9 is scheduled to launch today but the weather is not good and probably won't be able to launch.

16 November, 10:30
Rescheduled for Friday