Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
15 November, 09:04
Dept of Defense decode

=

Miracles Happen When Angels Awaken MQ πŸ˜‡/ Im Being Unable To Prove Her Wrong πŸ˜‰/ My Testimony Of Jesus Christ / Working On Havin A Good Attitude K πŸ‘/ Happy When We Meet Again 😊/ I Am In Love With Yeshua πŸ’—/ Trust And Follow Your Heart ❀/ God Please Dont Ever Go Away πŸ™/ New Beginning Lotus Flower / We Warned You ⚠️/ Ray God In Heaven Ray The Hidden Hand πŸ–/ I Am True Prophet Sent By God / Code Cracked Properly Decode The Bible / There Aint No Easy Way Out ⚠️/ Cornerstone Love Yourself Rebuilt / Cody Says Im Sure Ill Be Seeing You All Soon / They Want The Keys To The Kingdom πŸ—/ The LIGHT Of God That Never Fails πŸŒ…/ How Tough Are You Really πŸ’ͺ/ Do You Believe Me Now I Am Q πŸ”₯/ Theyre Without Understanding πŸ‘/ Darkness Can Not Escape The LightπŸ•―/ Another Side Another Story πŸ‘/ Decode Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon🐯 🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
296-692
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 09:05
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 November, 09:05
Wisconsin 🦌

15 November, 09:06

15 November, 09:09
"I Will Wait Upon The Lord"

https://twitter.com/BARTON...

15 November, 09:11
"How Tough Are You Really πŸ’ͺ"

https://twitter.com/WWENXT...

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
15 November, 09:37
Just want to help. Do u understand why I show up every single day? Why I am always here?

β›“πŸͺ“πŸ˜˜

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 November, 09:53
Yes to help make sense of it all and you love us. Question: So, Lucifer is the good god and Jesus is the bad god they fooled us into believing he was God. So, we would pray to the evil one and not the good one? Asking for a friend. I pray to God/Creator.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
15 November, 10:37
😊