UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 November, 11:43 (E)
The Vine and the Branches (a small section of verse 6 is missing due to snapshot expansion feature). Here it is:

6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away like a branch and is dried up. Such branches are picked up and thrown into the fire and burned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
Thank you for this - apparently, I needed to read this passage, as it made me weep, of which I do a great deal lately. I am desperate for the truth of God's Word amidst the deception, lies and hypocrisy. Our Savior's light shines more brightly these days, dispelling the darkness, and
I appreciate you and all that you bring to the Table. May God richly bless you as you have blessed us.
12:00 PM - Nov 14, 2023
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Susanrae in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 November, 12:26 (E)
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Amein. I'm glad He led me to post it for your benefit and others who may also need and read it. The deception is great these days. The Lord Bless and Keep you also.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396