Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 August, 10:33
Navy decode

=

Hear My Word The Truth / Project Jump Start / Metatron The Guide Of Souls To Heaven / Turn On Your Love Light ❤/ Witch Twins / What Is Bible Code Your Name And See 👀/ Agreed Green Light For You Now 🟢/ Axel Vasa Is Resurrected Christ / Have You Heard About The Bubble / King David Is Who Opens The Lambs Book Of Life 📖/ Grant Me My Wife For My Time Is Complete / You Deny What Is In Front Of Your Face 😐/ Implement Basic Income As Soon As Possible / Promise Me Youll Give Faith A Fighting Chance / You Know The Path And The Way Through / Receiving Protection From God Almighty / There Is No Fear Only Misunderstanding / The Lord Can Make A Bad Situation Into A Good One / Making Windows Clean / Jesus Walkin Earth / The Time Is Now Revolution Is Coming / Follow The Path Of Love ❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
400-004
2400-0042
TS 17:15 - 5:15

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it