Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on X - 10;11 & 10;12am Eastern...
10:36 AM - Nov 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
11 November, 05:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I know this selfish but I don't like this. I am so tired of loss and.being strong!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
11 November, 12:11
Vincent followed me on every platform until X. He's taught me a lot. I've been wondering if his pages will stay for reference or disappear with him?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 November, 11:44
Dis disengaging progress ... It reminds me in Back to the Future when Marty sees him and his sibilings disappear in the picture if his parents don't Kiss before a certain time...🤔
Don't know why
Maybe I Imagine him fading away...
Maybe I don't want him to

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
11 November, 11:37
processing…. processing….
so much gratitude for VK (and you too Kim)
11 days… not much time….

Alycat 777 @alycat777
11 November, 11:25
🙏We miss you VK. Godspeed Anon.🙏💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 November, 10:53
I’m so sad at Him leaving! 😢😔
But Somehow I Believe He will Still be Here with US Forever!
If He’s Excited, How Can we be sad for Him! Love to You Always VK!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
11 November, 10:58
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
He will be in our hearts forever, ❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 November, 10:53
💗🔥💥😄grand rising KIM!!...have an AWESOME day !!...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 November, 10:50
❤️🙏

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 10:49
Didn't VK once post that he would stay with us until....not sure of his terminology...until we were safe or something like that?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 10:47
11 days!? Seriously! I can't even imagine that. I'd love to know the details of that process.

Maryann Maty @MarianM
11 November, 10:39
Nooooooo. I can’t take it!! I need my VK post daily😞

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 November, 10:37
manifest a quick View of VK lol