Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 October, 12:23
Navy decode

=

The Storm Is Upon Us Hidden Message Click β›ˆ/ Its A Wonderful Life / The Justice Department βš–/ Spiritually Gifted Lady ✨ πŸ‘/ Draw The Numbers / If You Could Read My Mind / Nowhere To Be Found πŸ˜”/ I Am Healed And I Forgive Myself πŸ’–/ Cannabis It Should Legal End Of Story / When Pigs Fly πŸ–/ Seventeen Broke The Gematria Code / But His Hand Is Stretched Out Still πŸ¦ŒπŸ–/ John Kennedy Control πŸ€—/ Crowned By God πŸ‘‘/ No Rest For The Wicked / Self Control Is A Good Quality Q / Family Is Everything πŸ’—/ The First Twin FlamesπŸ”₯πŸ”₯/ The Message Has Been Received πŸ’Œ/ Every Breath You Take / Angels Are Protecting Me πŸ˜‡/ Saving Israel For Last / It Had To Be Done This Way / God Is All The Ego I Have Left / Directed By Higher PowerπŸ”‹/ Ready Reserves βœ…/ Hidden Truth Is Myk Hyn πŸ”₯/ Knock Your Socks Off 🧦/ Trump Announcement 🎀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
227-722
1362-2631
26 = Z
TS 18:00 - 6:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lauren M Bradley, click on at the bottom under it