Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 November, 12:53
BREAKING: Senator Marsha Blackburn has filed a subpoena for the flight logs of ALL passengers who have flown on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet.

Should Americans know all passengers on Jeffrey Epstein's private plane?

I'm not really sure about this one. I think that law enforcement certainly should have access to this information but I'm not sure if the general public should.

Here's why:

Epstein was a businessman. Not every person who met with Epstein, worked with Epstein or spent time with Epstein were committing sex crimes. In fact the vast majority of people who flew on his jet likely did not commit crimes. By releasing the list publicly, it is almost a certainty that those who are on the list will automatically get labeled a "pedo" or criminal. Innocent people will have their lives ruined over this.

By no means am I saying the law enforcement shouldn't meticulously investigate anyone who did travel on the plane, but it shouldn't be something released publicly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
a leaked version is already out there. I have it.
01:37 PM - Nov 10, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 November, 07:00
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I saw a flight list, but not sure it included all. I think it did but I don't have inside information. Can you send what you have?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
11 November, 08:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication