COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 November, 03:52
Sat. 11 Nov. Why Trump only has two rallies left?

What's going on?? Nothing after the 11th?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 November, 09:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Holidays coming. he has done this alot. In 2018 (2 weeks) and 2021(3 months) and 2022 (4 months) inbetween as well. Go look at his past schedule. not unusual for him to not have any nearing the holidays. Every yr he didnt..it was all different. Nothing out of the norm to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
IMO, THERE ARE NO MORE RALLIES CUZ THERE WILLL BE NO 11/24 ELECTION. ONCE QFS IS ANNOUNCED, SHORTLY, NEW ELECTIONS MUST BE HELD WITHIN 120 DAYS. THAT'S WHAT THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT.
11:23 PM - Nov 09, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
10 November, 12:05
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
believe it when i see it. This shitshow goes on and on and on.... I dont expect anything to happen till early 2024 at best. but my hope is ....done now...ready..past ready. i am hopeful but pessimistic about it all.Trump has said over and over..our final battle is 2024. I listen to what he says