Please pray for my son. ❤️
08:33 PM - Nov 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
08 November, 10:03
In response RoccoQ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
08 November, 10:02
Heavenly Father--we need you again. You said "Ask and it shall be given to you. Seek and ye shall find" Dear Father, we are SEEKING, and we are ASKING, as you have told us to do. Thank you for answering our prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 November, 10:08
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Ty.❤️

Every Time @soTELLme533
08 November, 09:53
Please God give RoccoQ's son a miraculous healing, please restore him to perfect health.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 November, 09:57
In response Every Time to her Publication
Ty.❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 November, 09:42
I will pray for your son, that he completely heal. I had this once and it took me a long time to regain my energy levels. I took a pill called Kyolic Immune support. It had mushrooms in it and other things . . . I think garlic too. If he is home, you may want to get a diffuser and put colloidal silver in it and run it in his room. That really helped me when I was so sick with whatever that was that got many of us really ill. There is also a supplement that a friend bought me called Viracid that helped to regain my strength after that. Elderberry, black seed oil, pineapple juice, heating up manuka honey with cinnamon and lemon juice helps too. Praying he feels better soon.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 November, 10:04
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Ty. I admitted him. ❤️

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
08 November, 09:40
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
08 November, 09:36
Many prayers for your son 🙏🙏🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
08 November, 09:32
🙏

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
08 November, 09:16
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 November, 08:56
Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Rocco’s son.🙏😇

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 November, 08:55
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 November, 08:54
🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 November, 08:51
Praying.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 November, 08:48
Prayers going up now 🙏

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 November, 08:48
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Ty.❤️