RoccoQ @RoccoQ
Ohio spoke… they want abortions up to the 9th month. We r fucked..! So angry right now.
10:37 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
08 November, 08:03
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
A lot of money spent on deceiving the public on the issue and what was really in it. People are in for a rude awakening when the truth about Planned Parenthood is brought to the mainstream light. I also think that there was some serious fraud in the vote counts. Our elections are fueled by fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 November, 11:00
Did people really vote for this or the usual sleight of hand? Either way, yes, horrible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
07 November, 11:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
The people of Ohio have voted to have an abortion at any stage of a pregnancy. That’s all we need to know. It’s very sad and I’m sorry that I fucking live here. It’s so sad.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 November, 10:43

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
07 November, 10:40
Wow.