Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 November, 07:19
Navy decode

=

Your Wishes Fulfilled✨/ War Has Been Won🏆/ John Fitzgerald Kahlooni Kennedy / Anton Szandor Lavey / This Time Christ Sent His Twins 🔥🔥/ Im Now A Divine Adult😇/ Am Focused On Work Jc / Love You Guys💗/ Lucifer Is An Avatar Only God Is Real🦌/ Father Answers Prayers🙏/ Good Evening My Love💓/ I Do What I Want / Father Will You Send Me A Miracle🌈/ The Moshiach Is Hidden For Those Who Dont See 👁/ I Let Go Of Doubts God / My Soul Grieving😭/ Feel No More Sadness G / Oh Misery Goodbye K / We Got Stars Directing Our Fate⭐/ I Obsessed W My Numbers😍/ God Be Ruining Babylon💥/ My Story Being Sad😓/ I Surrender My Ego / True Love Abandoned Me😭/ Shes Very Gifted K Jc / People Have The Power🔋/ Queen Of Salvation / My Dream Is A Code Waiting To Be Broken💙💚🌈/ Are You Ready To Tell The Truth⁉️/ The Less We Fear The More They Fade 🫀
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
196-691
2122-2212
TS 8:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
07 November, 09:07
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Something strange happened this morning as I was making a shopping list. 🛍 I had to look something up and when I came back to my list there was a bunch of mixed up typing: Aq2a3rx3'dd⁴

So, I took it as a sign and plugged it into Gematria as follows;
aqtwoathreerxthreeapostropheddtothefourth power

Some very Interdasting info came up. Attached are the results of the first pages of both Jewish Gematria and Simple Gematria. Unfortunately it would only let me attach 10 pics, so it the first 5 screen shots of each.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Wow nice!!!! This one caught my eye in your results....

🤗💗
09:13 PM - Nov 07, 2023
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 November, 04:19
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
The meek are inheriting the Earth, Lauren. 🙏😇 I'm patiently observing during this "minor" delay.😁 God has a mission for me.and you'll be one of the first in line for any healing you may need. Why, one of the first? All of my friends and family abandoned me 3 1/2 years ago when I spoke truths; like I'd never vote for a braindead pedo.👿 They placed a gag order on my mouth and I was no longer invited to family gatherings. Suddenly, after 70 years, they didn't like how I think or what I have to say. And believe it or not, I do have something to say, Fren.. 🐸 💖✨️🙏✨️💖