Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
BREAKING NEWS🚨 One of the most LIBERAL voting precincts in Kentucky has been closed and CLEARED OUT due to a supposed “gas leak”

Voters are deciding between ousting Democrat Governor Andy Beshear and replacing him with Trump backed Daniel Cameron.
😡😡😡
I am steaming!! This POS Beshear locked us down, Masked up KY, closed family businesses for good. Pushed child vaccines and allowed our family, friends and neighbors to die in KY Hospitals for money.
Beshear family also owns a funeral company. CHEATING AGAIN!
06:09 PM - Nov 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
08 November, 01:32
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Check the down vote...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
07 November, 08:18
I just saw that. It’s heartbreaking to think they can get away with cheating. Will this ever end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 November, 07:29
for gods sake.
all i can do i shake my head.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
07 November, 07:48
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Every Rep on the ballot is winning by double digits except Cameron. Massive fraud!!