Medeea Greere @MedeeaG
05 November, 11:27
Med Bed Latest News: The Groundbreaking Collaboration Between Elon Musk and Donald Trump in the Development of Med Bed Technology

In a recent eye-opening interview, SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk unveiled the untold story behind the development of Med Bed technology, and surprisingly, it includes former President Donald Trump as a key figure. Musk’s revelation sheds light on the groundbreaking advancements in healthcare, highlighting Trump’s instrumental role in making Med Beds a reality. . .

https://amg-news.com/med-b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
06 November, 01:22
In response Medeea Greere to her Publication
This is the only Platform Sharing about galactic medbeds, there is no where else to date.
Medbed tech is being released through QSI.
Connect the link.
There is a need to share as many levels of truth that is being released, the WHOLE TRUTH.

https:// t.me/s/QuantumStellarInitiative?q=medbeds

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
06 November, 01:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
How Beautiful Is This……
Our future looks amazing.

06 November, 01:36
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Here is one of pictures released by white hats.

https://v2.anonup.com/thre...

06 November, 01:39

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
All kinds of awesome!
Thank you my beautiful Patriot.
You made my day.
This is incredible knowledge.

06 November, 01:50
Urban will you assisting in learning QSI, sharing some of the highest levels of proven disclosure?
The team could use you, your abilities, there is far to much mis and disinformation floating around, so many are so lost with propaganda campaigns, those controlling limiting narratives, running echo chambers.
Be great for those on Anonup to realize what is true, everything moves to stellar, nothing revalues outside stellar.

You are such
A Beautiful Patriot.

The URBAN SQUIRREL Project….
TUSP began in
March of 2013.
A brother I served with
who dealt with similar issues and
injuries I have….
sadly, Eric committed suicide.
Made it my goal to find a way to heal
our brothers and sisters who have
served and get
neglected in the horrible
VA Healthcare System.
Just prior to the vaccine roll out,
this amazing knowledge came my way.

My voice is for veterans across America.
Perhaps introducing my project,
would be a blessing to
heal the vaccine injuries.

I pray asking the
Archangel Raphael….
How can I help?

My answer is your invite.❤️🙏🏽❤️

🔶ABSOLUTELY🔶
04:45 PM - Nov 07, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
07 November, 05:29
We are all capable of helping, assisting in, with what QSI is sharing, learning about Stellar Networks, How Quantum Stellar Financial system is here to better the world on Galactic levels.
Free Training and many wonderful sharing videos at QSI.
Telegram, Rumble, Youtube.
Benefits are out of this world, get disclosure, live vetting, more as things progress.

07 November, 06:11

Thank you so much Law.

I have lots to learn.❤️🙏🏽❤️

07 November, 05:15
Thank you for your post, was not aware.
Super grateful to assist with information, sharing, growth.

07 November, 04:47
Chlorine Dioxide (MMS), powerful detoxing.

07 November, 05:07

Impressive….adding this to our routine.
My sweetheart is a survivor of
stage four throat cancer.

I truly appreciate your
wonderful insight Law.
Thank You.