NEO ONE @Neo
Do you believe in coincidences?
09:34 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Two Times @TwoTimes
12 February, 09:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
12 February, 06:18
And lovedones LOST forever! WHY IN THE HELL IS "SHE" STILL ALIVE??? HOW MANY OF YOU ARE PAST READY FOR THIS BS TO END???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee G... @LeeG
12 February, 05:27
wtc building 7 held evidence of the corruption of the federal reserve which was to be presented the next day after 911 and would have been the original date for gesara nasara to start but they couldnt have that, it wasnt the twin towers they where after that was the cover for wtcb7

Okie Gal @Cmac29
12 February, 04:23
this Oklahoman will never forget! I will never forget about the daycare and innocent babies. I’ll Never forget the live, raw footage airing and the horrors i witnessed~ the people running to help who died due to concrete falling on their heads. No—we will NEVER forget.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
12 February, 08:54
In response Okie Gal to her Publication
And I will not forget Terrance Yeakey who died in a field in El Reno a year later, because he knew too much. Shot in the head in the middle of a field after being cut so much, there was blood all over his car. No gun to be found, and yet the authorities said it was suicide. He was on his way to meet an FBI agent with files that challenged the official story. The files disappeared! Whoever did that to him, if you are alive somewhere, know that you will receive justice for his murder!

Bella Libre @AussieChick
12 February, 04:18
These Monsters have no regard to the sanctity of Life. They will do whatever it takes to cover up their crimes.May it all come to light,every single action that has resulted in the Murder of innocent lives.

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
12 February, 03:33
all those kids in daycare [:(

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
12 February, 03:24
A very big distraction. #clinton #falseflag

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
12 February, 03:13
I lived 90 minutes from OKC in Enid in 9th grade. The day stopped and we watched the news. It was on in every classroom. We cried and Prayed for our people.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 03:05
I will never forget. I was an ER nurse living in OKC when this happened.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
12 February, 02:33
And, Merrick Garland found his Lee Harvey Oswald in Timothy McVeigh- nothing is what it seems to be! ammoniumnitrate would not have taken the building out like that! that was done 9/11 style with nanothermite.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 February, 09:59
Like the coincidence that comey went from field agent to head of FBI? He drove a white van.