LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
05 November, 07:17
CHRISTIANS THAT HAVE UNSAVED PEOPLE IN YOUR HOMES- WE HAVE THE "BLOOD OF THE LAMB" ON THE DOORPOSTS OF OUR HEARTS

( THIS WORLD IS FACING GODS JUDGEMENT VERY VERY SOON!)

DOE THIS MEAN WHEN GOD WILL SMITE/CURSE ALL EVIL IN THE LAND THAT OUR HOUSHOLD WILL BE SAVED?

I HAVE FAMILY THAT IS NOT CHRISTIANS, BUT IF WE HAVE WAR AND GOD SPARES US IT WILL BE BY HIS HAND AND OUR BLOOD OF JESUS IN OUR HEARTS

Exodus 12:13
And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Exodus 12:23
For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
This makes me happy. I have 2 Gen Z'ers that see nothing but their screens. 1 is a believer and 1 doesn't really care.

I love my boys dearly and I want them both to believe in God. Unfortunately, they are of a Generation where God is mocked. I want to see that changed.
05:39 PM - Nov 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it