Only people mentioned by M34th34D in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
19 February, 01:53
In response M34t h34D to his Publication
The uniform does not find the man, the man finds the uniform😱
If someone is a pedophile, the best fit would be to work, volunteer etc where their are children 👹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
12 February, 03:44
Of course there are many of them

Think about it .... their "supply" needs foctorson hand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
12 February, 12:14
The evil surrounds us in every level of our society and the world. It must be eradicated. Now.

robin fineman @RobinD
11 February, 05:22
Does Fauxi have a son?

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
11 February, 04:18
A pediatrician ffs. How many children did he treat??? The thought of it makes me cringe.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Proud Trump Supporter @k5anon
11 February, 11:14
Did you notice his age.... 33------ hmmmm🤔

Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
11 February, 08:28
Think about it: If you have a local children's hospital, it's usually tied to heavy fundraising and charity events where the local elite groups participate...🤔🤔🤔

11 February, 08:23
Methinks this is tip o' iceberg when it comes to children's hospitals...🤔

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
11 February, 08:11
That is double evil!!! How will we ever trust again

The Posts @Mrpost
11 February, 08:10
Sanford Hospital in South Dakota. Friends with John Thune. https://www.healthleadersm...

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
11 February, 06:43

Helen VP Patton @Deep6GoingDown
11 February, 06:54
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
🤮

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
11 February, 06:42
How odd that you would post is the day after I drove by Children's Hospital here in Omaha Nebraska to see that there was a great big pedophile symbol right in the name itself

Only followers of this user (Xenon2012) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
11 February, 05:48
un pediatre ? 🥸un docteur pour enfants donc 🙄putain qu'il creve

Dario Lacic @CroPat
11 February, 04:22
You all see the pattern? Pediatricians, "help children" foundations, unicef...all monsters tend to be close to their victims, they have to have practically unlimited access to children, beng close to them...

11 February, 08:29
In response Dario Lacic to his Publication
I never had a good feeling when I went to pediatrician's office as kid.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 February, 03:54
i certainly would never trust a guy wearing a pink bow tie.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 03:12

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 February, 03:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
A brain surgeon, yet a stupid sick moron! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮 👿👿👿👿👿👿

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 03:11

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 February, 12:52
God has a special place for these loathsome creatures!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
11 February, 12:49
Electric chair or noose will do

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
11 February, 12:47
thank you jesus 🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Liz Reyes @LizReyes
10 February, 11:34
33 🤔

Mako Shark @realJimKime
10 February, 11:14
Bow tie was a give away.

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
10 February, 11:07
OMG!!!!!My oncology team is at Stanford's Cancer Center right next door!!!
This is huge! Lucille Packard, Google, Twitter, Facebook are all huge donors to the Children Hospital.

My friend, I am in tears. San Francisco born and raised, my entire career in Silicon Valley and now institutions and medical professionals I held in high esteem are compromised. I am surrounded by evil!
This will be a night of prayers. My heart is so heavy. Whatever I can do further in this cause to save these children, please dont hesitate to call on me. 🕊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 February, 03:14
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
🕊🕊🕊🤍🤍🤍🥀🥀🥀

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Miko BAC @Hopeful1
10 February, 11:05
He looks so creepy🤮

Robin Jay @TheKeyMovies
10 February, 10:59
I never trust a guy in a bow tie! What is it, 1901?

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
10 February, 10:56
Special kind of prick