Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All talk on this side!!! Great talkers!! Saying the same god damn things for 7 years or more!! That's the change we all can believe in!!! FFS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:43
In response Wheels to his Publication
If you post God's name like that again on my feed you will be blocked permanently.
That is a promise!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
04 November, 04:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll Go First!

04 November, 04:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I'm so Excited After 3yrs I GOTs My First #fook 😜LOL

Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 11:36
Ya'll claim to be for free speech and free thinkers but if somebody thinks differently than the MOB they will get attack!!! LMFAO!!! I'm so happy this side is finally getting exposed for the frauds ya'll are!!! Enjoy!!😁

05 November, 11:11
That's the only reason your still here > 1A
Aren't U Glad u Live In America?

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:15
Ya'll know nothing here!! F your fake messiah too!! The boomer are the reason the whole world is a shithole!!!

05 November, 11:18
U will regret Those Words
js
I'll Pray 4 U🙏

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:20
BLAH BLAH BOOMER!!! 🤡🤡🤡 UR A FRAUD LIKE Y OUR FAKE MESSIAH!!!

05 November, 11:23
Like U said > U dont Know me!
Know Piss off!

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:25
LMFAO!! triggered much BOOMER!!! careful not to have a heart attack! 😅

05 November, 11:28
2 old To Get Triggered
And Your to Younge 2 Know The Difference

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:33
UR a fraud like your fake messiah boomer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what the no IQTARDS have to say!!! Understand??? Ya'll are a cancer just like the left??? Can you understand this??? or should I go get my crayons and draw a picture for you!!!! F the left, F the right and your fake messiah too!!!! 🤡🤡🤡🤡

05 November, 11:35
Is That All U Can say?
What do U do?
Just Copy and paste your Retorts?

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:40
Awesome come backs BOOMER!!!! LMFAO!!!

Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:43
So keep on living in your fantasyland BOOMER!!! LMFAO!!!

05 November, 11:44
ThQ 4 Your Permission🙏😁

Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 11:42 (E)
??????????????? You can't think withOUT the help OF Q!!! That's the issue BOOMER!!

https://twitter.com/Donnie...