Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All talk on this side!!! Great talkers!! Saying the same god damn things for 7 years or more!! That's the change we all can believe in!!! FFS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 03:43
In response Wheels to his Publication
If you post God's name like that again on my feed you will be blocked permanently.
That is a promise!

Wheels @Wheels
04 November, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm a troll because I don't think like the no IQTARD cult members!! LMFAO!! OK👍!! Your fake messiah is getting exposed and you're all no different than the libtards!!! That's why ya'll are the new lefties!!! None of you can think without the cult!!!

Only people mentioned by WordOnTheStreets in this post can reply
Wheels @Wheels
05 November, 10:13
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Donnie...

F your fake messiah!!! 🤡🤡🤡