Mike Anon @Mike314
04 November, 06:18
I'm just an average guy who lives a VERY modest life. I'm weird and goofy...some of the shit that goes on in my head 🙄🤷‍♂️🤣 I can honestly say that I really don't give a fuck what people think of me, I couldn't care less. I see life as something that is comical more than anything else. Drama leads to stress, and stress leads to illness, so I just try to have fun and laugh as often as possible. Above ALL else, have fun...and try not to take life too seriously. You were given a role, and you accepted it, so embrace it and enjoy your time here because it doesn't last long 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
04 November, 03:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
04 November, 02:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I got a meatloaf in the oven for dinner tonight, gonna have a steak on my birthday on the 14th, depriving myself til then on purpose...it will make the wait even more worth it 🤷‍♂️🤣

I just don't understand how a person can be a vegetarian...they're missing out on soooo much.

Good to see ya, Dirt 😎

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 November, 02:46
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I'd rather stick my pecker in a meat grinder...than give up meat...