Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
In my last post I mentioned how there have been no real advancements in decades/longer.

Society was much more advanced over a hundred years ago.

We still fly in 50+ year old airplanes
WHY?
Does it really take that long to get to point A to B?

Why did they rid of the Concord?

Electric cars were around in the late 1800's ... so were cell phones... they charged them on the fire hydrants.

Medicine never advanced?

COMPUTERS...... thats about it ... but I question that too - since I feel like this entire existence of this Earth is nothing but a giant program.
05:34 AM - Nov 04, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
05 November, 03:18
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Present day air travel remains because people can't think of doing it better. Paths to make stuff faster have been shut off by the education.

They really don't want you be opening windows too much during intercontinental flights. Concord flies higher, and has a sonic boom. Faster than sound flights would push for a need to remove the sonic boom.

I think they really wanted people to be jet-lagged so that they don't pay attention to other stuff. They also wanted less people in air planes because people started to pay attention to how the sun and the moon look like from 40 000 ft.

If gravity is an electromagnetic effect, we could have floating cars and wouldn't need roads.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
06 November, 06:56
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
All interesting ..... from what I inner-stand... everything is closer - but the flight patterns are made longer so the travel time is longer - If the cabin pressure was corrected there would be no JET LAG... I do believe they do this on purpose - the same when you enter an airport - there is a reason why most airport entry's are filled with LOOPED roads and you have to keep going round and round until you hit the departure entry.

The airports are interesting and I did a study on them years ago - there is something to the way they are set up along with subliminal advertisements and they probably pump something in the air or put extra SLEEPY stuff in the food. AIRPLANE FOOD has been known to be bad...so is there something more to it?

Windows of the plane are curved to make the illusion of a curved round plane... and isn't it something they used the name PLANE.... like in PLAIN SITE..or as in TERRA ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
04 November, 10:30
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
And "modern" construction is a joke comparatively. How do people not see this?!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 November, 10:55
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
All they know is how to build boxes.... seriously - these houses were built for the banks.... older buildings were stripped of their beautiful features and passed off as new construction.