Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
Although I doubt it will, I hope this message will reach @VincentKennedy . I’m not only not really vocal here, over the last year I’ve been really focused on being the best wife I can and getting my house in order. Over the last few years I’ve contemplated who/what you are, anything from someone possibly in the intelligence community just trolling us, to a time traveler here to help fix our wrongs, to a psyop computer program, even Elon’s consciousness he claims to have uploaded. If this were a movie you’d be our spirit guide. The answer is I have no idea. But I don’t need to know. You have been an integral part of so many people’s growth in trying to understand just how much we don’t understand in this world. I just want to say thank you so much for all that you have done for so many of us. I hope that whatever life/dimension/time/program you’re returning to in a couple of weeks, you do so knowing how much gratitude so many of us have for you. We’ve been truly blessed. WWG1WGA.
11:22 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by beefNcheese in this post can reply
ma. ju. @maju
04 November, 07:50
In response Crazy Plant Llama to her Publication
!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 November, 03:25
Perfectly put! He has helped us grow and critical think about many different things. We love you VK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin B777 @BarneyBear777
04 November, 03:02
@sirhuckleberry @vincentkennedy @beefncheese -- I feel the same way! You speak for alot of us. We love you, VK! ❤️❤️❤️

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
04 November, 01:54
Love this post...perfectly stated about how many of us feel.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 November, 12:49
@vincentkennedy sees everything here, hun.

He will know your message imho and Nana is sure that he feels all the warmth and love coming from AU for all VK has done.

@jfkjrfan

Jim Gordon @Drifter
04 November, 12:01
AMEN

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
03 November, 11:45
I feel exactly the same way.
Well said.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 November, 11:41

Selah 321 @Selah
04 November, 12:32
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Perfect post .. thanks for giving voice to it. 💫