Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Looks like Zuck joined the boot club 🤣
06:54 PM - Nov 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 November, 08:28
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I don't know. There are probably a lot of copies of him roaming around this earth too.
Anyone have his address so I can send my buddy a Get Well card? 😂😂😂😂

Relax . . . Just kidding . . . everyone knows how much this man aggravates me. After they give him the boot, I pray they put someone sane in charge of FB. I have a huge family that is going to need me when all of this stuff breaks loose. Right now I can't even communicate on our Family's Group Page. I am in punishment yet again. They really didn't like me posting the bikini shot of Jennifer Aniston that Kat posted.

Kat always gets me into so much trouble 😂😂😂😂. I probably have the longest record on FB. Just kidding Kat . . . you know I love ya. If they ever show his tribunal I will be definitely dancing up a storm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 November, 08:19
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, NOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
03 November, 07:52
I hope gangrene sets it. I hope Bill Gates is his scientist he calls to cure him. Sorry not sorry.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 November, 07:25
Time for the blackeye club. 🤨

Navy93 ... @Navy93
03 November, 07:25
Quick...call Elon and Joe Rogan!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
03 November, 06:59
Interesting color (ivory white) on his right leg.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 November, 06:56