UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 November, 08:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 November, 01:38
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Big Harma and the Medical Profession call "Cancer" their best franchise.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 November, 08:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
When they created the Polio vaccine they used unpurifed monkey kidneys.....

People were so scared they've been religiously giving it to chlidren since.

They introduced SV40 - and that infected the human genome... that is the cancer accelerator or the contaminant that now has exposed everyone since to possibility of cancer.

These guys - https://youtu.be/Yfzm5ZZH3...

Have a lot of info - which I personally haven't had time to review closely.. but I'd start here.
Ty Bollinger: The Truth About Cancer Part 1 - YouTube

www.cyacyl.comTy Bollinger lost his entire family to cancer. He refused to accept the notion that chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery were the most effectiv...

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 November, 03:04 (E)
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Thanks for sharing. True story:
A friend is getting worse and worse from 9-11 cancer.
(I had asked Anons to pray for him)
Listening to his cancer doctors, he's had operations, chemo and now is told has one year to live as long as he continues a different chemo. They promised it would be mild but it's torture, just as the prior chemo treatments were.
Meantime his dearest friend's been insisting the doctors are hurting, not helping him.
She's been trying to get him to try an alternative for years.
Finally he just agreed.
She told me right away and later during our conversation, I happened to ask her about a TV show I recently saw: "Archer" because I thought she watched it.
You wouldn't think this has anything to do with this story and she didn't know "Archer" so she looked it up. It turns out the Archer character had cancer and found out the doctors were wrong.
We believe God showed us He is with us.
Prays answered so far -I'm asking again, please pray for Joe.

Only people mentioned by Bmccanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian McCAnon, click on at the bottom under it