WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
💗🙏💫🕊️ Cognitive Dissonance is real... I get it, its so so hard because we have all been lied to and brainwashed on every level our whole entire life... I am just so grateful I am a free thinker and I dont suffer from this... all we can do is hold gentleness and compassion for those who do.... they are going to need us more than ever very very soon.💗🙏💫🕊️
09:01 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
10 February, 09:30
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Cognitive dissonance is technically when you already hold two strong opposite beliefs. For example, often teens hold the belief that they should wait to be intimate until marriage, based on Biblical teaching AND they believe they should be intimate to show “love.” I believe what you are describing is hardcore denial based on ego demanding they maintain their core beliefs, come what may. Cognitive dissonance happens once they embrace the truth but still believe the opposite strongly. As a therapist, I see this often, although, unfortunately, I cannot ethically insert my views. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
10 February, 09:32
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396