Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Doug from Canada @DougT
03 November, 10:42
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
You can't order this from Canada at this site, where can I get this in Canada?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
03 November, 12:40
Still from Big Pharma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 November, 01:22
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Sadly it is all from Big Pharma until the "Best is yet to come"... but they did create these as wonder drugs... I guess they wanted their "horses" to be healthy, those trillionaire-thieves!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
03 November, 12:05
ivermectin from feed store is cheaper. I get mine at TSC

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 November, 12:08
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
I have a few of the "horse" dewormer too, lol! Just thought I better get some more... as people are saying that it needs to be taken every so often to kill the eggs. I must have a ton of microscopic parasites in my body as I have auto-immune thyroid, thanks to the damn pharma.