Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Narrative shift incoming. Maybe inauguration will be delayed because [D]bags don't feel safe amongst our military. [They] think one of our guys is going to kill Joe. 🀦
01:15 AM - Jan 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 04:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
πŸ€” or 1) maybe they fear that's when he'll be arrested?

or 2) He's deciding whether to concede? (my favπŸ™‚)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
18 January, 07:13
He has a big 🎯 on his back.
He has fear 😳 the DS will πŸ”« him to get back at Trump and he'll πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ
He has 😳 CCP πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ will πŸ”« him if he doesn't inaugerate ⛩️
He has 😳 NG troops will arrest ⛓️ him
He will have tremling lips πŸ‘… as he takes his fake oath🎀
Five eyes πŸ‘οΈmay target him if he does not do what he is told
He's gonna fear his πŸ’° will be taken away by EO 1221
He will need more πŸ’Š
His vaccine is changing his DNA πŸ’‰
The ⏰ is ticking
We are watching a πŸ“½οΈ
Get out the 🍿
The 🌍 is watching
The πŸŒͺ️ is here
βš–οΈ is coming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
18 January, 05:48
BS ... translation... Biden is scared his own will remove him to get their Queen Camel Toe installed.. jmo

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 04:40
In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication
with susan Rice in the "shadows"

10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
18 January, 03:31
but, but 80M people voted for Joe, you know how the military folk voted, they love Joe.

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
18 January, 02:36

Alexandra Neve @Alex
18 January, 05:42
In response Just Jesus to his Publication
LOVE IT..

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
18 January, 10:10
inwas wonder the impression they can not delay the inauguration, am i wrong??

Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
18 January, 09:51
I'm like to be a fly on the wall with the Deep state puppets asking each of the 30k who they follow

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 January, 09:38
That's actually funny since he's already dead 🀣

Unapologetic Patriot @Proud2bDeplorable
18 January, 09:15
😩have you heard anything that it might
listening to radio this am they were going on about Camal being sworn in by Sotomayor

Shadows Owner @PhoenixRise21
18 January, 09:53
In response Unapologetic Patriot to his Publication
yes, it is on ap news
https://apnews.com/article...

Matt Wil @mattw5150
18 January, 09:14
if you are scared of the military you become in control of, maybe you werent elected by the people

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
18 January, 09:14
Yes, yes, put the fence up...

#watchthewater
#Draintheswamp

@VincentKennedy
Phaethon
DoQ

I'm going to keep posting til a big account picks this up.

Need my followers back so I can have great impact.

https://youtu.be/UOVC7FCeR...

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
18 January, 03:59
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
OMGosh Amazing!

Melanie Warren @Melanie_Dawn
20 January, 02:32
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
I GOT YOUR 6 MARINE... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE... WWG1WGA FOREVER

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
18 January, 08:24
I still have fingers crossed for Biden to concede or whatever word you want to use.... step down quit. Maybe declas will make him. wishful thinking on my part.

Ash The Warrior Mom @AshTheWarriorMom
18 January, 08:25
In response Lil SueBit to her Publication
keep raising that vibe. praying/meditating for this outcome as well πŸ™

⚑️ Thatguy Nextdoor for Trump ⚑️ @thatguynextdoor
18 January, 06:53
That''s the beauty, the date can't be moved. We have seen that several times now. Remember the 6th? It's the 20th, one way or another. Concede or be arrested!

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
18 January, 06:38
I think Joe is afraid that the Deep State will take him out as a False Flag event to try to set up Donald Trump and his followers. He may not be a demented as we think.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
18 January, 06:08
its ok nothing can stop whats coming

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
18 January, 04:44
THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD ???

Sara Tyler @MommaLiberty
18 January, 03:19
I keep saying i bet he gets covid

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
18 January, 02:33
[they] are scart 😎🍿 BTW your time stamp

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 01:39

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
18 January, 01:29
Is it true that we have some blue helmets on US soil? i have heard there were a few in Colorado and Utah.

Michael POYB @MississiQQi
18 January, 01:29
I'm gonna go ahead and state it ahead of time...if someone kills him the Deep State did it. Furthermore, our military will likely arrest him rather than kill him to put him under tribunal.